We would suggest consulting the fit guide. If you are between sizes, we recommend going up a size, as your romper may shrink a little and you can always take it to the tailor if needed.
Articles in this section
- I’m xyz dimensions – what size should I get?
- I've seen RompHim rompers in [insert color/print] but it's not on your site. Will you have more?
- My romper doesn't hug my curves in all the right ways- do you have tailoring suggestions?
- I have a new product idea for you guys...will you make it?
- I’m going to need a 2xl. Support the corn fed bros and ladies!